This page has moved to a new address.

My 5 Star Beachbody Weekly Income Growth

body { background:#aba; margin:0; padding:20px 10px; text-align:center; font:x-small/1.5em "Trebuchet MS",Verdana,Arial,Sans-serif; color:#333; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } /* Page Structure ----------------------------------------------- */ /* The images which help create rounded corners depend on the following widths and measurements. If you want to change these measurements, the images will also need to change. */ @media all { #content { width:740px; margin:0 auto; text-align:left; } #main { width:485px; float:left; background:#fff url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_main_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; margin:15px 0 0; padding:0 0 10px; color:#000; font-size:97%; line-height:1.5em; } #main2 { float:left; width:100%; background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_main_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:10px 0 0; } #main3 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/rails_main.gif") repeat-y; padding:0; } #sidebar { width:240px; float:right; margin:15px 0 0; font-size:97%; line-height:1.5em; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; background:#fff; } #main2 { float:none; background:none; } #main3 { background:none; padding:0; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Links ----------------------------------------------- */ a:link { color:#258; } a:visited { color:#666; } a:hover { color:#c63; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Blog Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { background:#456 url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_top.gif") no-repeat left top; margin:0 0 0; padding:8px 0 0; color:#fff; } #header div { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 15px 8px; } } @media handheld { #header { background:#456; } #header div { background:none; } } #blog-title { margin:0; padding:10px 30px 5px; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; } #blog-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#fff; } #description { margin:0; padding:5px 30px 10px; font-size:94%; line-height:1.5em; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ .date-header { margin:0 28px 0 43px; font-size:85%; line-height:2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#357; } .post { margin:.3em 0 25px; padding:0 13px; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:1px 0; } .post-title { margin:0; font-size:135%; line-height:1.5em; background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_arrow.gif") no-repeat 10px .5em; display:block; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:0 1px 1px; padding:2px 14px 2px 29px; color:#333; } a.title-link, .post-title strong { text-decoration:none; display:block; } a.title-link:hover { background-color:#ded; color:#000; } .post-body { border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:0 1px 1px; border-bottom-color:#fff; padding:10px 14px 1px 29px; } html>body .post-body { border-bottom-width:0; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; } p.post-footer { background:#ded; margin:0; padding:2px 14px 2px 29px; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:1px; border-bottom:1px solid #eee; font-size:100%; line-height:1.5em; color:#666; text-align:right; } html>body p.post-footer { border-bottom-color:transparent; } p.post-footer em { display:block; float:left; text-align:left; font-style:normal; } a.comment-link { /* IE5.0/Win doesn't apply padding to inline elements, so we hide these two declarations from it */ background/* */:/**/url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 0 45%; padding-left:14px; } html>body a.comment-link { /* Respecified, for IE5/Mac's benefit */ background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 0 45%; padding-left:14px; } .post img { margin:0 0 5px 0; padding:4px; border:1px solid #ccc; } blockquote { margin:.75em 0; border:1px dotted #ccc; border-width:1px 0; padding:5px 15px; color:#666; } .post blockquote p { margin:.5em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments { margin:-25px 13px 0; border:1px dotted #ccc; border-width:0 1px 1px; padding:20px 0 15px 0; } #comments h4 { margin:0 0 10px; padding:0 14px 2px 29px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; font-size:120%; line-height:1.4em; color:#333; } #comments-block { margin:0 15px 0 9px; } .comment-data { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 2px .3em; margin:.5em 0; padding:0 0 0 20px; color:#666; } .comment-poster { font-weight:bold; } .comment-body { margin:0 0 1.25em; padding:0 0 0 20px; } .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .5em; } .comment-timestamp { margin:0 0 .5em; padding:0 0 .75em 20px; color:#666; } .comment-timestamp a:link { color:#666; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #profile-container { background:#cdc url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_prof_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; margin:0 0 15px; padding:0 0 10px; color:#345; } #profile-container h2 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_prof_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:10px 15px .2em; margin:0; border-width:0; font-size:115%; line-height:1.5em; color:#234; } } @media handheld { #profile-container { background:#cdc; } #profile-container h2 { background:none; } } .profile-datablock { margin:0 15px .5em; border-top:1px dotted #aba; padding-top:8px; } .profile-img {display:inline;} .profile-img img { float:left; margin:0 10px 5px 0; border:4px solid #fff; } .profile-data strong { display:block; } #profile-container p { margin:0 15px .5em; } #profile-container .profile-textblock { clear:left; } #profile-container a { color:#258; } .profile-link a { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_profile.gif") no-repeat 0 .1em; padding-left:15px; font-weight:bold; } ul.profile-datablock { list-style-type:none; } /* Sidebar Boxes ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .box { background:#fff url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_side_top.gif") no-repeat left top; margin:0 0 15px; padding:10px 0 0; color:#666; } .box2 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_side_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 13px 8px; } } @media handheld { .box { background:#fff; } .box2 { background:none; } } .sidebar-title { margin:0; padding:0 0 .2em; border-bottom:1px dotted #9b9; font-size:115%; line-height:1.5em; color:#333; } .box ul { margin:.5em 0 1.25em; padding:0 0px; list-style:none; } .box ul li { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_arrow_sm.gif") no-repeat 2px .25em; margin:0; padding:0 0 3px 16px; margin-bottom:3px; border-bottom:1px dotted #eee; line-height:1.4em; } .box p { margin:0 0 .6em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { clear:both; margin:0; padding:15px 0 0; } @media all { #footer div { background:#456 url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:8px 0 0; color:#fff; } #footer div div { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 15px 8px; } } @media handheld { #footer div { background:#456; } #footer div div { background:none; } } #footer hr {display:none;} #footer p {margin:0;} #footer a {color:#fff;} /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { padding:0 15px 0; }

Friday, February 7, 2014

My 5 Star Beachbody Weekly Income Growth

Hey!

Of COURSE I hesitated writing this blog post!

It can be pretty tacky to talk about money. I am not a gazillionaire. My heart is to show other women, specifically soon to be moms or young moms that they CAN contribute to their household income while helping others and being PRESENT in the lives of their family members. 

PERIOD. 

Read this from LEFT ---> to ---> RIGHT.  This is the growth of my WEEKLY income over 12 months.

I will explain the breakdown.



That is my goal. 

So... this is me. I started as a Beachbody coach {WITHOUT A CLUE HOW TO WORK THE BUSINESS} in January of 2013. I was 2 WEEKS into P90X. Correct... I did NOT have a TRANSFORMATION before I started. 


I wanted a discount on my Shakeology. 


In the 2 weeks that it took me to decide to become a coach... I was SHARING my progress with my friends on Facebook... as a customer. I was simply a satisfied customer saying...


When I became a coach... people already KNEW what I was doing - because I was vulnerable with my progress. My goal was to attempt P90X for the 3rd time --- but to actually complete it and have some results. 

So... because I was open and shared with people... they started asking me about it. Hence... my first week as a Beachbody coach I had ONE friend buy Shakeology from my website. 

Here is the proof ---->$29.99




That $50... what was that from? I DECIDED to succeed right away. I signed up my husband as a coach (halfway to Emerald) the first week I signed up. 

So.. yep.... I made $79 for the WEEK. WOOP!

Now again... MANY people and COACHES make MUCH more money than I do. That is absolutely not my point. My point is.... being a NEW coach is VERY fresh in my mind. I KNOW what can happen to your paychecks in 12 months if you JUST REMAIN CONSISTENT with the 3 vital behaviors.

Invite people to join you.
Continue working on your fitness.
Read Personal Development.

Fast Forward a month. Now... after this $79 week paycheck --- I was so happy!! How fun!! My Shakeology was ALMOST FREE!! So I spend the rest of January inviting EVERYONE to join me for my next challenge group... which I didn't hesitate on. My FIRST Challenge Group that I led was on February 18th. ONE month after signing up. So... because I focused for 2-3 weeks on inviting people... this was my next weekly paycheck on 2/21/13...


This was ALL retail. In the beginning it can be tough. You do not have a TEAM under you yet. You SOLELY rely on your own sales. I am not a salesperson... not. at. all. 
I just shared what I was doing - told my friends I was going to host a Challenge Group on 2/18/13 and invited them to join me. 
Most didn't. MOST said NO.

I kept going. 

Let's FAST FORWARD to 6 months into coaching. I began to build a team. I was still working on my own fitness goals (I STILL AM!) & sharing that with people. Now... I began sharing what I loved about coaching too. I offered for people to join me when THEY were ready for a challenge group. I told people I would love for them to join my team ----> when THEY were ready.


So this is the compound effect (above). Retail commissions are about the same... but I am invested in helping my TEAM succeed as well. When coaches sign up with me, my biggest priority is to help them make money by helping others. 

For my family, making $945 for a week's work AT HOME is a pretty big deal. We live modestly. We want to pay off debt and create freedom.... THIS showed us that we are on our WAY to financial freedom. 

When my team succeeds, I succeed --- that's what the TEAM BONUS is. Here, I am a Diamond Coach earning income from my own retail sales but also my TEAM's success. 

Next, in the image below you will see my weekly paycheck when we were working the business for 10 months. My team has grown much more. I do not have as many friends to invite... because I invited them all. ;) My "warm market" is gone.... not a big deal. You continue to make friends...


You can see here (above), I only made $130 from MY own retail sales. I love helping people on my TEAM succeed, and Beachbody rewards that duplication. 90% of my income is from my team - you can see that in "TEAM BONUS". 

Lastly, below was just last week. Now, as a 5 Star Diamond coach I have a 2nd business center. My team is growing!! I am learning how to connect with strangers, develop a relationship with them, show them that I care about their goals, and get them plugged in to challenge groups. 

I love my team. We are full of REAL people... some working professionals, some stay at home parents, some students. This all started because I wanted a discount and to see how many friends I could help.






<---- First Business Center











Second Business Center  ---->










So these two business centers combine for a total weekly paycheck of $1856.52. The growth is clear. It is real. It doesn't JUST apply to those "founding coaches" or the ones who have been in the business for multiple years. I became a coach on 1/16/13 and this paycheck was from 1/30/14.


Do not give up. THIS is the compound effect. 

Focus on the 3 Vital Behaviors. 

Don't RE-invent the wheel.

You do not have to be perfect.

Be TEACHable. Be HONEST. Be willing to SHARE. 

...and you will SUCCEED!

This is just the beginning for us!

If you have a coach, chat with them about growing your business.
If you do not have a coach, I would love to chat with you about joining my team!

xo,
Brittany


**Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located on the Coaches Corner on TeamBeachbody.com for the most recent information on our Coaches’ actual incomes.
The Statement of Independent Coach Earnings can be found at http://www.beachbodycoach.com/uploads/fckeditor/mdbody/File/downloads/statement_of_independent_coach_earnings.pdf 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home